Home > Bible Games > Bible Trivia > Bible Quiz Archive > Bible Trivia Quiz Two
1. One day with God is how long?
a thousand years
2. What is the fourth Commandment?
Thou shalt not make any graven image
Thou shalt not commit adultery
Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy
Thou shalt have no other gods before Me
3. Who said "What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?"
4. What two churches in the book of Revelation does Jesus Christ find no fault with?
Ephesus and Laodicea
Pergamos and Thyatira
Smyrna and Sardis
Smyrna and Philadelphia
5. Why did Jesus Christ find no fault with these two churches?
they know who is from the synagogue of Satan
they had the most love
they had the most charity
they did the greatest works
6. Little children, keep yourselves from _____.
the ways of the world
7. Who is the leader of the locusts army of Revelation 9?
8. If the length of the tribulation was changed, how long is it going to be now?
none of the above seeing it was not changed
9. How many of the stars of heaven did Satan lead astray?
10. ______ LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
The word of the
The fear of the
11. Why did God lead Israel in the wilderness for forty years?
to humble them
to prove them
to know what was in their heart
all of the above
12. What book of the Bible are the Ten Commandments in?
13. The first one to come back to earth with supernatural powers is?
Satan as the antichrist
14. The word faith is used how many times in Hebrews 11?
15. Which of the following should we add to are faith?
all of them
16. What does the number 32 stand for in Biblical numerics?
17. Blessed are the ____ in spirit.
18. What does the number 9 stand for in Biblical numerics?
fruit of the Spirit
19. Behold, we count them ____ which endure.
20. I tell you that He will ____ them speedily.
| Home | Bible Games | Search | New |
© Acceptable Use Policyhttp://www.biblestudygames.com/