Home > Bible Games > Bible Trivia > Bible Quiz Archive > Bible Trivia Quiz Three
1. Who wrote the most books of the New Testament?
2. Behold, I will send you ____ the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
John the Baptist
3. Who was the father of Joseph the husband of Mary?
4. Who said "I blessed the MOST HIGH, and I praised and honoured Him that liveth for ever, Whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and His kingdom is from generation to generation."
5. Which book can the following be found in? "Be ye not angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Neither give place to the devil."
6. Psalms 119 has how many verses?
7. What is the seventh Commandment?
Thou shalt not steal
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain
Thou shalt not commit adultery
8. Why did God reject Saul from being king over Israel?
Saul did not kill all of the Amalekites and everything they had
Saul did not kill all of the Kenites and everything they had
Saul went after other gods
Saul did not keep the sabbath
9. What was Jacob's trouble in the land?
Three burials: Deborah, Rachel and Isaac
All of the above
10. Why was Abraham counted righteous?
for his good works
he followed the law
for his faith
All of the above
11. They have moved Me to ____ with that which is not GOD.
12. The word faith is used how many times in the Bible?
13. The whole land shall be ____; yet will I not make a full end.
14. Why was God angry with Solomon?
he had to many wives
he went after other gods
he did not keep the sabbath
he did not build the Lord a temple like he said he would
15. For with ____ nothing shall be impossible.
16. How many generations from Abraham to Jesus?
17. What does Emmanuel mean?
Man of God
God with us
18. Who said "But the wicked shall perish, And the enemies of the Lord shall be as the fat of lambs: They shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away."
19. The fining pot is for silver, and the furnace for gold: But the Lord ____.
test the spirit
trieth the hearts
will burn hotter than these in the day of His vengeance
none of the above
20. Which parable did Jesus tell us to learn?
| Home | Bible Games | Search | New |
© Acceptable Use Policyhttp://www.biblestudygames.com/