Home > Bible Games > Bible Trivia > Bible Quiz Archive > Bible Trivia Quiz Four
2. In Mark 7:6-7 when Jesus said "This people honoureth Me with their
lips, but their heart is far from Me. Howbeit in vain do they worship Me,
teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." He is quoting form which
3. Who was Rebekah's dad?
4. When Jesus was on the cross and said "My God, My God, why hast Thou
forsaken Me?" He was quoting from which book in Psalms?
5. What was the name of the prisoner the people wanted released instead
6. For where your _____ is, there will your heart be also.
7. Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, 'Let me pull out the _____ out
of thine eye;' and, behold, a _____ is in thine own eye?
beam - mote
splinter - dust
mote - beam
eyelash - plank
8. Jesus was on the cross how long?
9. We shall know false prophets by their _____?
lack of love
of God's word
10. A wise servant is to give them _____ in due season?
11. When Jesus was baptized He was about how old?
12. When Jesus was in the wilderness forty days what did He eat?
13. Who was Leah?
wife of Jacob
sister of Martha
wife of Solomon
14. When God's two witnesses are killed, how long will people be able
to see their bodies?
3 and a half
long because they will be put in graves fast
15. In Amos chapter 8 God said He will send a famine. What kind of famine
will He send?
the words of the Lord
none of the
16. Be not deceived; God is not _____: for whatsoever a man soweth,
that shall he also reap.
17. The just shall live by _____.
18. Who asked Herod for the head of John the Baptist?
daughter of Herodias
19. What is the next book after Jeremiah?
20. Which is not part of our armour of God?
gospel of peace
| Home | Bible Games | Search | New |
© Acceptable Use Policyhttp://www.biblestudygames.com/