Home > Bible Games > Bible Trivia > Bible Quiz Archive > Sabbath Bible Quiz
Your first name:
1. In Hebrew sabbath means rest.
2. A day with God is a thousand years.
3. God made us a promise of rest that He will give to us with no effort on our part.
4. Christ has become our sabbath.
5. If we follow Christ we will be under a heavy burden.
6. We should fear at the thought of not being able to enter His rest.
7. If we have faith or not, with some work we still can enter His rest.
8. Some people must enter in to God's rest because they don't have a choice.
9. It's ok for our hearts to be hardened in the eyes of God.
10. We must labour to enter into God's rest.
11. The Word of God is alive and is our judge.
12. There are some creatures that can keep something's hidden from God.
13. Man was made for the sabbath.
14. Christ is proud and lofty in His heart.
15. We can have our sabbath everyday of the week.
16. Christ is our passover.
17. There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
18. God's Word does not profit some because they don't have faith.
19. Christ tells us to go to Him for our rest.
20. We should have a circumcision made without hands.
| Home | Bible Games | Search | New |
© Acceptable Use Policyhttp://www.biblestudygames.com/