Home > Bible Games > Bible Trivia > Bible Trivia Quiz Twenty Five
Your first name:
1. Who led a rebellion against the authority of Moses and the ground swallowed them up?
2. Who took the place of Judas as one of the apostles?
3. The gift of the Holy Spirit that was given in Acts chapter 2 was spoken by which prophet of the Old Testament?
4. Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good _____ of Jesus Christ.
5. Who did Ruth marry after her first husband died?
6. When Hezekiah was sick unto death, what prophet told him that he was going to die?
7. What sign did God give to Hezekiah so he would know that God would add fifteen years to his life?
8. In Revelation 4:1 who is told to "Come up hither"?
| Home | Bible Games | Search | New |
© Acceptable Use Policyhttp://www.biblestudygames.com/