Home > Bible Games > Bible Trivia > Bible Quiz Archive > Bible Quiz Six
Your first name:
1. When Jesus was being tempted by Satan in the wilderness, what did Jesus say to him that ended the temptation?
2. Who said "A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked."
3. A true witness delivereth _____: but a deceitful witness speaketh lies.
4. Who said "Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able."
5. How old was Noah when the flood happened?
6. Who was Jacob's twin brother?
7. The name of the Lord is a strong tower: The righteous runneth into it, and is _____.
8. Whoso rewardeth evil for good, Evil shall not depart from his _____.
9. Therefore I hated _____; Because the work that is wrought under the sun is grievous unto me: for all is vanity and vexation of spirit.
10. Riches profit not in the day of wrath: But _____ delivereth from death.
11. Nebuchadnezzar king of _____?
12. And I will lay My _____ upon Edom by the hand of My people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to Mine _____ and according to My fury; and they shall know My vengeance, saith the Lord GOD.
13. The people that get the victory over the beast of Revelation 13:11-18 sing a song. What is the name of the song?
14. What happens to the people that do not get the victory over the beast of Revelation 13:11-18
15. How many different Psalms are their in the Bible?
16. Which Psalm is the shortest?
17. Forsake the _____, and live; and go in the way of understanding.
18. Christ our _____.
19. Who can find a _____ woman? For her price is far above rubies.
20. We are told to submit ourselves to _____.
| Home | Bible Games | Search | New |
© Acceptable Use Policyhttp://www.biblestudygames.com/